With the 1.4L Turbo engine, the new 2019 Jetta fuel efficiency clocks in at an impressive MPG ratio. Equipped with optional driving modes, the Jetta will keep you on the road for longer in Tampa. Explore the ways in which the Jetta can improve your Brandon drive with a little help from Reeves Volkswagen!
Volkswagen Jetta Specs
Across all five trim levels, the 2019 Jetta offers the same EPA-estimated 30/40 city/highway mpg, so no matter what your budget or preferences, you are getting highly competitive fuel economy on Wesley Chapel roads. Below are the standard performance specs for great mpg on every Volkswagen Jetta trim:
- 1.4L TSI® 16-valve DOHC in-line 4-cylinder turbocharged engine
- Direct injection and intercooler
- 147 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque
- 13.2-gallon fuel tank
- Drag coefficient of .27
Volkswagen Jetta Performance Features
- Transmission: The standard 6-speed manual transmission is a fuel-sipper, but you also have the choice to upgrade to the 8-speed automatic transmission without worrying about gas-guzzling.
- Tiptronic®: On the 8-speed automatic transmission, the Tiptronic® feature adopts manual characteristics to an automatic gearbox. The driver can override computer controls using a torque converter instead of the clutch found in manual transmissions.
- Start-Stop System: This available feature helps improve Jetta mpg by automatically shutting the engine down when the vehicle stops, and re-engaging it when your foot hits the gas pedal again.
- XDS® Cross Differential System: This feature on the Jetta R-Line trim applies braking pressure when necessary to the inside front wheel during turns for better cornering.
- Driving Mode Selector: In the SEL and SEL Premium trims, you can choose from Eco, Normal, Sport, and Custom driving modes for preferred handling or better Jetta mpg ratings.
Find Your Jetta at Reeves Volkswagen
Learn more about this fuel-efficient model at Reeves Volkswagen, then browse our inventory to find a Volkswagen Jetta for sale that speaks to you at Reeves Volkswagen near Clearwater. Contact us to learn more!
More About Volkswagen Jetta Features
Want to customize your 2019 Volkswagen Jetta? You have plenty of accessory options from which to choose, including Volkswagen Jetta rims. Whether you want something understated or a larger and bolder set of wheels, the team at Reeves Volkswagen can help you find it! Additionally, our certified service center can perform a professional installation, so you…
With the 1.4L Turbo engine, the new 2019 Jetta fuel efficiency clocks in at an impressive MPG ratio. Equipped with optional driving modes, the Jetta will keep you on the road for longer in Tampa. Explore the ways in which the Jetta can improve your Brandon drive with a little help from Reeves Volkswagen! Learn More…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta has a variety of accessories that will help boost your vehicle’s performance and enhance the aesthetics. Reeves Volkswagen is here to help you navigate the most useful manufacturer amenities for your ride including rain and mudguards and sports-inspired flare. Explore all the different ways to customize your 2019 Volkswagen Jetta below: VW…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta starting at $18,545 MSRP is an excellent choice for Brandon drivers looking for style, technology, and reliability all in one car. With a standard 147 hp 1.4L turbo engine in all trim levels, the Volkswagen Jetta mpg tops out at 30/40 city/hwy*. Discover more about the Volkswagen Jetta price and trim…
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta is sure to upgrade your Brandon commute. With a tasteful redesign, the 2019 Jetta interior includes a high-quality look and feel you’ll enjoy. With a driver-focused interior and ample technologies, it’s easy to find something you love. Visit Reeves Volkswagen to learn more about the new Jetta model. Learn MoreView InventoryContact…