2020 Volkswagen Passat Interior
With the 2020 Volkswagen Passat, Brandon drivers can combine functionality with style and zip from place to place in a dependable vehicle. The 2020 Volkswagen Passat interior has much to offer and will make you and your passengers’ time in transit a comfortable one. Take a further look at the interior of this great car with our guide as well as get some information on a Volkswagen Passat lease.
Volkswagen Passat Interior Features
When you ride around Wesley Chapel in the interior of the Volkswagen Passat, you will notice a wealth of technology that makes your drive a more comfortable and connected one. For instance, the 6.3-inch touchscreen sound system gives you a convenient way of calling up your tunes and making them sing. Here’s a list of some of the other great things you’re getting:
- A rearview camera system can help you prevent a backover accident, one of the most common accidents that drivers experience.
- The front USB data port allows you to connect music and data to your Volkswagen Passat, giving you an increased level of connectivity over your car.
- SiriusXM® All Access with 3-month trial subscription allows you to get a variety of ad-free music and the best in talk and sports with the clarity of satellite radio.
- A sunroof comes standard on the Volkswagen Passat SE trim package and lets you bring more light and fresh air into the cabin as you cruise along Clearwater roads.
- The leather-wrapped gearshift knob that comes standard on the Volkswagen Passat R-Line is an extra touch of craft that will add just a little bit more to your daily drive.
With the four trim packages on the VW Passat—the S, the SE, the R-Line, and the SEL—you’ve got plenty of room to explore all the great Volkswagen Passat interior offerings.
Reeves Volkswagen Has the Knowledge
Reeves Volkswagen is a dealership that offers everything. If you are on the hunt for certified pre-owned vehicles, we’re your people. We also have a great selection of protection plans to keep you on the road for longer. Your business is valuable to us, and if you’ve got questions about anything VW or about a car you have, just drop us a line.