Volkswagen Sedan Reviews
If you are looking for a new sedan in Brandon, read the Volkswagen reviews from the experts below to find out what’s being said about the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta and the 2018 Volkswagen Passat. Then be sure to stop by for a test drive and experience both models in person at Reeves Volkswagen!
2019 Volkswagen Jetta Reviews
Volkswagen Jetta technology like the standard VW Car-Net® App-Connect impresses the critics, as well as the excellent warranty and Jetta fuel economy. Here is what some of the top auto-industry experts have to say about the 2019 Jetta.
- Edmunds.com: The 2019 Jetta is praised for having a “spacious and classy cabin,” “plenty of features for the money,” “above-average warranty coverage,” and “more in-car and safety tech” than ever before.
- Kelley Blue Book: Features that help the Jetta “stand out” include the “taut yet comfortable driving manners and noteworthy tech that includes standard Apple CarPlay/Android Auto integration,” as well as the “impressive 6-year/72,000-mile transferable, bumper-to-bumper warranty.”
- U.S. News: The Volkswagen Jetta mpg is applauded by U.S. News, as well as the “smooth ride,” “all-day supportive seats,” “user-friendly infotainment system,” and “good trunk space for a small sedan.”
2018 Volkswagen Passat Reviews
The 2018 Volkswagen Passat interior is one of its best-noted qualities, with plenty of space for Wesley Chapel excursions, and features like Climatronic® dual-zone automatic climate control and optional sunroof. Take a closer look at Volkswagen Passat reviews from the experts below.
- Edmunds.com: According the experts, the “turbo four-cylinder engine accelerates quickly and eagerly,” the Passat “ ride quality is quiet, cushy, and comfortable,” the “back seat and truck are roomy,” and the “new, longer warranty coverage is among the best.”
- Kelley Blue Book: The Volkswagen Passat interior is “perfect for families because it offers one of the largest back seats in the midsize-sedan class and a spacious 15.9-cubic-foot-trunk.” It is also described as “fun-to-drive” with “high safety and mpg ratings.”
- U.S. News: The Passat is praised by U.S. News for its “extremely roomy cabin with comfortable seats,” large trunk,” and “smooth ride,” as well as its choice of “peppy engines” that make this vehicle “great for cruising around.”
Find Your Ideal Sedan at Reeves Volkswagen
Browse our inventory to find a Volkswagen Jetta for sale or Volkswagen Passat for sale that fits your needs and style in Clearwater. If you want to learn more about your sedan options, compare the Volkswagen Jetta vs. Passat, or the Volkswagen Jetta vs. Honda Civic at Reeves Volkswagen.